Add a site
Use the link below to request to have a listing added to North Central Washington Directory. Please include the preferred name of the business/website and any of the following optional information,
- Website address
- Phone number(s)
- City and county
- A description of the website/business
- Driving directions
- Link to map or coordinates
- Do I have to own the business and/or website in order to request it to be added to the directory? No, anyone may request a listing or edit for the directory. I appreciate anyone who chooses to help make this directory better.
- Will my email be safe from spammers? Email addresses are converted into images with encrypted names. This will stop email harvesting programs but can not stop someone from physically copying the address.
- How do I add a map to my listing? You may use the following mapping service to locate your business. Then either send the "Direct link" or coordinates in your listing request or update. Try to be as accurate as possible.
- What are the requirements to being listed in the directory? Your business and/or website must be directly related to North Central Washington. If it's a business, the physical business must be located withing Chelan, Douglas, Grant or Okanogan counties. Websites must have usefull information about North Central Washington. All submissions are manually checked.
- What kind of websites do you prefer? I would prefer the websites landing page to be at "http://example.com" or "http://www.example.com/", not "http://example.com/index.ext" or some derivative. Splash pages or flash on your landing page is heavily discouraged. Websites using popups, popunders, and redirects may not be accepted. Pages with excessive ads will not be accepted.
- Do I have to link back to the directory? No, but I do appreciate links to pages on my other website, North Central Washington Portal.